Author Topic: [Request Deban]  (Read 82 times)

Outlaw

• View Profile
[Request Deban]
« on: February 17, 2013, 03:12:13 pm »

In-Game Name:Outlaw

Date:Saturday 16 in the evening

Why were you banned?:Money hack

Name of admin that banned you:priest I believe I remember, I forget to take picture

What Happened?:So I was playing alone, then an admin banned for my money hack, I 1millions on me more than I gain by causing the kill, if you think I tell a lie you even check, sorry I 'I forgot to take picture so I have no argument for forbidding me, but I do not hack money, so I thank you Deban
NOTE: dont be saying "i was killing admin" or any other short message. Give me a full story of what happened.

Proof:I have no proof but players can say that I not cheat

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

chronic

• Im Chronic The Owner of this Serverr
  • Owner
  • Senior
    • View Profile
Re: [Request Deban]
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 03:32:48 pm »
UNBANNED.

[ExZ]JmoneyKing

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 07:26:20 pm »
OVER RULED!!!!
This guy was Indeed hacking. I checked his information and Since Stats had reset, it stated that he had just registered that day. He then has I believe 11Million Dollars in Hand. So Yes, He was banned. Chronic, If you unbanned him, Please Re-Ban him as He indeed hacked.

Outlaw

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2013, 08:56:00 pm »
Sorry I've never had 11 million you made ​​a big mistake, look good before you log ban for nothing, so thank you not ban me again

Fen1x

• Moderators
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2013, 08:17:03 am »
This guy was Indeed hacking. I checked his information and Since Stats had reset, it stated that he had just registered that day. He then has I believe 11Million Dollars in Hand. So Yes, He was banned. Chronic, If you unbanned him, Please Re-Ban him as He indeed hacked.[/b]

Better take evidence when banning, WHY? Because the players you banned are making ban appeals. So They Get Un-Banned Even If They Used Hacks!

Outlaw

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2013, 09:35:47 pm »
"PRIEST", you find its funny to ban me or anything, I really sick and now I am banned for cheating life is really bad, starting with the true cheat ban before coming to banish me, I asked to be unban a new thank you, you blow my 3 times I did not die cuz I was a passenger on your motorcycle after you not try to understand my banned is abused, I have almost 1000 score why seek to cheat?? it sucks!That's admin abuse especially when I know I'm crazy because its ... DEBAN ME..
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 09:38:32 pm by Outlaw »

[ExZ]JmoneyKing

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2013, 09:44:45 pm »
Lemme Bring something to your attention. I DONT ABUSE ****. Second, I dont do well with Idiots who come on the forums to ask for an appeal, but then Disrespect me demanding to be unbanned. Third, Dont lie. I dont drive no Motorcycles. I exploded you 3 Times and you did not die. You weren't a Passanger at all. There were other admins online at the time and I think they'd be more than happy to tell you what happened. Idiot. Now you should stay banned because You dont come on the forums to ask for an appeal, but Disrespect me or any other staff member while asking for it. Appeal Denied. Go to another server like LS-SW or something. We dont want people like you here.