Author Topic: [ADMINISTRATOR APPLICATION] Batman  (Read 57 times)

Batman

• View Profile
[ADMINISTRATOR APPLICATION] Batman
« on: February 16, 2013, 02:11:11 am »
In-GameName: Batman
What does TK Mean?: Team-Kill
You ever been admin before?: A large amount of times, JMoney, should be abled to verify atleast 4 of them.
The rest have detail as follows.

xClutal Community ( DM ) - http://www.xclutal.smffy.com/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=1
Crystal Life ( RP ;3 ) - http://www.facebook.com/jimca

What languages you know?: English, pretty fluent actually.

Have you read Admin Rules / GuidLines Topic?: Yes sir, I have.

Why you want to be admin: Because, I would like to help this community out, be a part of Super X Gaming, and to Work along site J-money Once again.

I have, all the needed Experience and knowledge but, It was J-Money that invited me here, I been playing for a few hours, and see the hackers.

Hackers Everywhere to be honest.

How long you been playing here: Few hours.

Any friends in the server?(If so tell us): - J-Money.

Where are you from: Big, Bad New Zealand ( Sarcasm, Smallest country on the Map :3 )

Whos the owner of the server?: Chronic..

How much score you have: It's like 20.. I spent my time, getting to know the server and everyone on it.

Are you registered in the server?(/register): Sure, am.

If a Player Team Kills a player what do you do:

What Level would u wish to be: Any, Whatever one if accepted.
You think I deserve.

If you caught an admin hacking in the server what would you do?: Tell the owner, and most definitely not post in the Reports area.

It cause, some huge fusses and I'd rather get my proof and tell the owner, then start conflict.

So A.

A.Report on forums/Tell a higher level admin

Admins You know: Priest, Blunt and Chronic..

How can i contact you? : Skype: swissybear.

(Give your email or anything)

Do you agree to the Community of LSGW That you will be nice and never will crash/hack our server or our site.

Also by saying yes You agree that you will not Promote ur self admin. or ever Reapetdly Insulting the
community of LSGW.

Do you agree? Yes!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

[ExZ]JmoneyKing

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: [ADMINISTRATOR APPLICATION] Batman
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 02:20:01 am »
Welcome back Shade! Yes, you and I have come a long way. Guys, I've known Shade for a very long time now and Yes, I invited him here. I have a Very Special Assignment for him. He is indeed good with players, He is a good organizer(which he can help organize forums n stuff like that), and he is Very respectful. Shade has been on countless amounts of servers with me, and we BOTH have been Lead Admins and Owners in these communities. I want to start him off at Level 2 Administrator, as he has the experience needed, and he can prove himself worthy of becoming a part of Super X Gaming. I told him about the Server, Super X Gaming, and I told him what kinds of things he can do in the server. So Yea, Im going to accept him as a Level 2 Administrator. He's also a very active guy. Im going to do this now. See you in-game Shade, and I hope you get to meet all the nice people of the community.
Accepted! Locked, Moved.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 02:27:42 am by [ExZ]JmoneyKing »