Author Topic: [ACCEPTED] Moita's Admin Application  (Read 147 times)

Moita

• Moderators
    • View Profile
[ACCEPTED] Moita's Admin Application
« on: January 25, 2013, 08:05:00 pm »
In-GameName: Moita

What does TK Mean?: Team Killing - Alot has been calling it TK as a symbol or something and it means " Killing the players who are in your team - And this is totally forbidden"

You ever been admin before?: Yeah.. In many servers - But it's better not to mention any of them , Since it will be considered as a Server Advertising

What languages you know?: English(British&American) , Turkish , Duetch , And a littile bit French

Have you read Admin Rules / GuidLines Topic?: Yes, Already done and i'm accepting the whole rules.

Why you want to be admin: Alright..Joining the community here as a staff - Isn't a decision some one takes from day to another - But it's just needs some experienced players - So they can take care of the server while the presence of Hackers , TK's or anything - So i kinda think i can hold this position here - Not a superiority but i can feel it. So i think i wanna be a staff , Just to raise the server up and increase it's reputation and achieve it's stability  - Through cleaning it from Hackers , SA's,etc..   

How long you been playing here: Almost 2 days - But i'll be here forever i guess.. Of course if i didn't die xD

Any friends in the server?(If so tell us): - Yes.. Chr0nical , Luiis , Jmoney and KushSnoop

Where are you from: England , New Castle .. But i'm having a vacation atm in Egypt - Wish you guys can join me xD 

Whos the owner of the server?: [Cali]Chr0nical

How much score you have: 300

Are you registered in the server?(/register): Yes.

If a Player Team Kills a player what do you do: Will use the best way which is /warn - IF he didn't respond - So i'll try to jail him for like 5 minutes.

What Level would u wish to be: Just level 1 as a beginning till i've some experience in this script.   

If you caught an admin hacking in the server what would you do?:

A.Report on forums/Tell a higher level admin

Admins You know: Chr0nical , Luiis , Jmoney and KushSnoop

How can i contact you? : Steve_Brad9@live.com

Do you agree to the Community of LSGW That you will be nice and never will crash/hack our server or our site.
Also by saying yes You agree that you will not Promote ur self admin. or ever Reapetdly Insulting the community of LSGW.

Do you agree? Yes
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 12:03:47 am by Moita »

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

[Cali]BigDrugs

• Moderators
    • View Profile
Re: Moita's Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2013, 10:53:21 pm »
I will not vote but your english is perfect . i will not vote because admin application is closed But i hope you will get accepted.

Moita

• Moderators
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 12:02:44 am »
Oh well..Thank you i really appreciate your opinion - But Chronical already told me that it's okay to post an application now.

chronic

• Im Chronic The Owner of this Serverr
  • Owner
  • Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 06:39:17 am »
Hmmmm...zzz i'll decide on it somtime today.

Moita

• Moderators
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2013, 02:26:23 pm »
Take all the time needed.

LuiisRubio

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2013, 08:46:43 pm »
Welcome to the staff team!
Accepted