Author Topic: [BAI] Leaving!  (Read 64 times)

Banks

[BAI] Leaving!
« on: August 25, 2012, 07:46:46 pm »
Been nice to play on this community and I think Tank's and Mikey's teaming up against me has been successful. No, I wasn't kicked out of the team or even punished. I'm just leaving because sometimes Chronical needs to listen and not just end discussions with no clue. Hope to see you soon everyone and it's been nice playing on this server.

PS: I would appreciate it if Mikey and Tank won't reply here, Thank you!

PPS: I'll be on BR's server, where some people respect and knows how to treat others. Also 0.3e bai!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 07:48:42 pm by Banks »

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mikey23

• Moderators
    • View Profile
    • Mikey23's Blog about Mappings and such.
Re: [BAI] Leaving!
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2012, 08:06:32 pm »
I am going to break your wish of me not responding here.

Actually, you have been punished, you've been demoted to level 4, but it seems that you can not live with it. No offense.

Banning everyone on the server just shows how immature and unprofessional you are. Also threatening this community with DDoS attacks, repeatedly. As I've said, you can't live with it.

Used to like you from the start, but after getting level 5, you showed us your "true face". Now we all know what kind of person you are. I hope everyone is going to understand.

Just, good luck and have fun.

Tank

• Moderators
  • Junior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2012, 09:11:21 pm »
Next time, Thing before you speak bro, You were a nice guy from the beginning but then came level 5, and you weren't the Banks I knew, You threatened me and Mikey twice, Which wasn't necessary for you to do that, But oh well, Good Luck.

[Cali]LemonHAZE6

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2012, 10:26:27 am »
Banks, I'm sad 'cause of your decision, we had many funny moments in the server, even when there were only you and I in the server xD.. Good Luck bro..  ;D

chronic

• Im Chronic The Owner of this Serverr
  • Owner
  • Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2012, 05:04:08 pm »
Byeee